Adsense

Wanna Fly? Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Do not be mislead by this poster..................

It should be re-classified as "Now......U Can Be Lifted!" LOL (Hee......Gotcha!).

Hot Air Balloon along Bugis Road
Acrossed my HQ at Gateway.....something new in Town. Ehmm.....not really coz this big giant hot air balloon started 'flying' high in busy downtown since the beginning of the year.

I know I know, it's a novetly ride....... I know, I know, it's something new to 'attract' the locals and the tourists...... I know, I know, it might appeal to some people.

But seriously folks, I know I would give it a shot on a hot air balloon if this little 'birdie' is allow to roam free over the beautiful landscape of Singapore. But....but......as it is now, how to enjoy if I pay a price to hop on one and yet this little 'birdie' has a long thick leash to its 'tail'?

In other words, it means I'll be 'stucked' high up in mid-air :(

Closer Look So, may I suggest let's go up to Equinox on the 70th floor of Swissotel Hotel - Relax and have our high tea having a spectacular view of Singapore ya?

Still, thanks to DHL for advertising on this 'birdie' lifting your name way up high LOL!

(Note: this post is to be treated with a pinch of salt as well as with my tongue-in-cheek :D - Thank You folks!)

Wanna Fly? Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5