Adsense

Colourful Salad Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Shionge's Shiok Salad
Hmm....have to pop by at the company clinic this afternoon for some medication and OMG! *Blush* - I must and I really mean it, I must discipline myself and get back to my stringent regime of healthy eating and regular exercise.

I put on....uh..er...too embarrassed to disclose (something which we wouldn't dare ask any women - "how old are you?" and "how heavy are you?" - Gentlemen, in case you are reading this....do remember ok? Tks a zillion :D

But just say I've slackened a bit, oh ok, I'll blame it on the chocolate buffet which I've had and on a trail of chocolate invasion. It's gonna take a backseat for a while. But dun worry, I still look Great! I still feel Fantastic!Hey, it's true - just that the scale might have probably 'deceived' my eyesight this afternoon. I strongly believe it's true :D

Anyway, re-charged and rejuvenated this evening as I was on the threadmill for 30 minutes, and threw 265 calories out the window - Whoopeeeee Ya Ya Ya!!!


Had a colourful bowl of salad for din din tonight so I'm back on my fitness track alright ~ :D
Colourful Salad Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5