Adsense

Dad's Lion Legacy Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
A Pair of Porcelain Lion from China

View from Bedroom
The lion was staring at me when I was chilling out at my room before I hit the gym this evening and immediately Father came into my thoughts. Just so suddenly an inspiration hit me that I just have to capture this moment, this special thoughts that evolved within me.

My late Father had hand-carried this pair of lion from Meixian Village in China and gave it to me two years' ago. He wanted me to have this for our home as he believes it brings in good luck and fortune, most importantly it repels the evil too.

Although he is no longer with us, I came to appreciate Dad's lion legacy to us - his majestic and charming lions will always have a place in our humble nest just as he would in our heart too.

Chinese Lion & English Bell :D

Dad's Lion Legacy Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5