Adsense

Cadbury's Train Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Shiok To Ride On A Cadbury's Train
More Cadbury's Posters Inside The Carriage
Lo and behold Folks! I got these pixs none other than SMRT and I am so so so happy coz they have definitely made my day :P I emailed them to congratulate on a job well done and just how much it has reached out to true blue chocolate lover like me.

It certainly makes me appreciate our clean and refreshing train environment here in Singapore rather then seeing ugly graffitis whenever we hopped on most subways in other countries.

Hope you know what I mean by Cadbury's Train now and do let me know if you spot one or take a ride on this train ya?

Closer Shot


Shhh.......reservation been made for the ultimate Chocolate Buffet........watch out for an update folks :D

Cadbury's Train Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5