Adsense

I Luv Snails Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
A Tree Snail

My kids were perplexed as to why I would stop at my path, picked up a snail and put them down to the bushes or scrubs. I was so afraid that someone would step on them or children riding bicycles squash them - Snails are so slow and helpless.

There's plenty around the garden where we lived (big ones and little ones) - I would sometime "freezed myself" and just look at them crawling slowly along the footpath.

I was appalled when I saw a program last night how they literally 'kill' the snail, they simply picked them up and dropped them in a pail of water to drown them *sob* - How sad. I was very upset and disturbed after that footage guessed that's why I'm posting 'I Luv Snails' today.

There's just something about snails that I love and I just couldn't explain why :D

I Luv Snails Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5