Adsense

Chocolate-free Weekend Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Ahhh......after too much of the good stuff on Friday night, it's gonna be a total chocolate-free weekend :P I might be a true blue chocolate lover, I do know my limit and when to stop as well ..... are you surprise?

There's no lack of chocolate in my fridge though as we always take a bite or two such as bars of Kit Kats (As we always find time to Take A Break! Kekee...hee), milk chocolate is also one of our favourite plus those with nuts and raisins, Cadbury's Time Out and occasionally Snicker Bars. We have A Chocolate Fiesta Fridge in our kitchen :D

Anway, not much happening today coz we stayed up late to watch the election results till this morning and just for the record though, PAP won 82 seat out of 84 and the two opposition parties remained in their respective wards - Potong Pasir & Hougang. It was Polling Day on May 6, so a declared Public Holiday for people to cast their votes.

Time just flies so quickly folks! It is 2 pm on a lazy Sunday afternoon and shall see how motivated I am to run a few rounds just to burn off the sinful indulgence I had on Friday :P Anyway, cooking assam fishhead tonight..........my first attempt with assam and chilli, care to join me?

Have a pleasant week ahead folks :D

Chocolate-free Weekend Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5