Adsense

My Letter W Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Heather has assigned the Letter W for me and this is something about me folks : - Check this out :P
WELSH - This is a welsh dragon magnet from our friends in Wales. Brenda and Douglas is someone whom we met on a Russian trip back in 1985. We have visited and stayed with them twice - year 1990 and in year 2004. We get to experience a typical Welsh lifestyle and the lovely countryside. Unfortunately Brenda passed away in 1996 but we kept in touch with Doug and their grandchildren still.

WALKIE-TALKIES - Went on a Team-building trip to Bangkok last November and my close friend Teo CH brought his walkie-talkies along and passed it to me just in case I get lost in Bangkok shopping.

I was amazed that while waiting at my hotel room waiting for the guys to bring me out for disco, this powerful walkies could still communicate with them - they were out massaging!

WEAKNESS - Need I say more Gals? One of my weakness is being a chocoholic of course! Heee..... just having a sweet tooth that's all.


WATCHES - I have lost count on the number of Swatch Watches I've collected over the years. I remembered putting on a different Swatch everyday and somehow some chaps noticed that it was one of my fashion statement. Now, I have a favourite OMEGA Sea-master that I worn everyday......now the problem is I can't FIND all my Swatch now *sob*

WALNUT - I am very much a bread person especially when it comes to walnut bread. Toast it in the oven and go with freshly brewed coffee. That makes me a very happy person indeed :P

WASABI - I love hot and spicy stuff and I can't eat my sushi without my wasabi - Oomph! I luv it coz it gives me that punch out of eating Japanese food. I sent some wasabi peas to our friends in the United States, hhmmm....I wondered if Beth and Mark enjoy it.

WHALES - Had the opportunity to come close to Shamu the big whale when I was in Orlando Sea World. I do hope that I'll get to sit on a boat or vessel and watch the school of whales out in the big blue ocean soon. Next holiday plan? Maybe....just maybe......:P


WARREN - Everytime when I was at Warren Country Club I just enjoyed looking at this very charming tree right out of the golf course. Something about this tree that captivates my attention, I just appreicate it being there that's all.

WEDDING - It would be our 16th Wedding Anniversary in September and I must admit, we have our ups and downs and I believe it is the same for everyone too. This is a Chinese character which means Double Happiness and besides all the wedding photos and gifts, I still have this little enamel mug which my Mum bought for us and it has this character on it.

Last and certainly not least, there's no denying that there are loads of WORRIES bugging me but I'm quick to think on my feet and to solve it bit by bit. To me WISDOM is acceptance of others and as I embrace each and everyday, I grow a little bit WISER too :P

My Letter W Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5