Adsense

Brother's Birthday Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Designed By Bibiana
(Jui Jui means Uncle in Chinese)
24 years ago on this date, I was tasked with baby-sitting my younger brother. I was only eighteen and not working then after my GCE 'O' level. At that time, my parents were busy making ends meet and somehow the mother instinct in me just grew naturally :D

Flashed back to the good old days, I could still recalled the time when my parents were having tiff over his constant crying that I just swept him off the bed and took long walk outside the house. Hmm.... I just couldn't explain this sweet feeling.

Fast forward to 24 years later, today is younger Brother's birthday and it seems like only yesterday I was still craddling him in my arms - how time flies!
He's now a fine young man, very filial to my parents, a passionate uncle to my girls :D

Happy Birthday C. Yun :D ! Many many happy returns!
Brother's Birthday Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5