Adsense

King of Fruits Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Durians with prickly shell
Yellow Flesh
The smell titillated our taste buds and I just couldn't remember when was the last time I have a go at the King of the Fruits - Durians!

Yep! We had some this evening! So Yummy! So Shiok! :D

Daada! Introducing the "King" to my overseas blog pals - Durian is a fruit with a hard and prickly shell. It has a soft pulp with a very pungent smell that to some, it is kind of offensive but for durian lovers - it is so so nice aaahhhhh...... not kidding at all!

Managed to find a picture of the durian tree folks:-

Err..... some either hate it or luv it! I kinda luv it especially durian cake from the Sheraton Towers Hotel - simply shiok that's all :D

Hope I've titillated yours too folks.
King of Fruits Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5