Adsense

Chocolate Craving Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Just another routine day for me taking the train to work where I saw this beautiful 'delicious' looking posters - all the train carriages were covered with the advertisement of Cadbury. Oh my gosh! This sudden craving for chocolate was so so so strong that I just have to melt some in my mouth :D

I will try my best to snap a pix if I do get the opportunity but this is by far the best advertisment plastered over the train carriages and I do urge all of you to look out for such trains cruising along our track all over Singapore. It sure looks yummilious!

Coming back to chocolate craving - had a small bar this evening and guess what? Might get a treat to The Chocolate Buffet this Friday ...... maybe yes, maybe not! Details to follow heehheeee......So shiok just by thinking about it!

Can't wait to catch the "Cadbury's" Train
Chocolate Craving Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5