Adsense

Enemy @ The Gates Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement

Dun ask me why but I just luv watching war movies minus the brutality actually. Perhaps it's the guys in uniform that captivated me huh? Hahaa....just kidding. I know, must the the sniper....have you ever imagined being a sniper? A sharp shooter with that much of an endurance to wait for an enemy?

"Enemy At The Gate" is by far the best war movie that I've watched - The true story during World War II between celebrated Russian sniper, Vassili Zaitsev, and the Nazi's best sharpshooter, Major Konig.

Being an avid reader of history, after watching this, I can't help but read about the battle of Stalingard and how they fought against the German.

Highly recommended movie folks! Watch out for the snipers - Ed Harris & Jude Law :D

Enemy @ The Gates Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5