Adsense

I've Got Tagged Too :D Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
How sweet this game, I was tagged by Purple Cupcake and this is my Ten Simple Things That Make Me Smile and Say "Life Is Good".

1. Being all alone with my book and a freshly brewed cup of coffee plus chocolate of course :D

2. Sweat it all out after a good workout at the gym or 3.2 km run.

3. Sharing jokes and laughter with my princesses.

4. Getting a cheque of $$$ whenever D make money from his share market.

5. Knowing that Dad is always closed in my heart.

6. Sending cheers to all my friends especially during their birthdays.

7. Cooking a sumptuous meal for my family.

8. Having friends over for BBQs & Christmas parties.

9. Knowing that I've made a difference to all people around me - I felt so much love.

10. Holding hands with D when we dozed off in bed :P


Now ~ I'm tagging Bibiana, Christine Ho, Avery's Mom & Vanessa :P Quick Hurry!!!
I've Got Tagged Too :D Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5