Adsense

My Driving Sucks! Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement

I'm not joking! I wish all parking lots are designed like this so there would be no problem if I have to do reserve parking *sigh*

Got my driving licence in 1992 - First attempt! Two demerit points. Very Happy! Very 'Proud' Two days after 'graduation' took my Elder Brother's car out for a spin....... ready for stop size but a van banged into me. From that day onwards, an element of fear developed and no more driving for me.

When Dar was posted to States, yours truly took a refresher course and started driving again as the thought of driving in the States would be very convenient for me. I built up my confident level but merely for about three months as it is ever so stressful to drive in Singapore! There's so many cars on the road, motorcyclists to watch out for and pedestrians that jay-walk freaked me out all the time *shake head*

Once, I did a reverse parking and oh my gosh! I scratched the Audi next to me and felt so sorry for the owner, he'll never know it's me though :D Next, the red arrow sign was on but I stepped on my accelerator and my kids have to shout and stopped me! I remembered I was driving to the airport ready for our trip to Alabama, it was 1 am in the morning so traffic was not heavy then.

*Sigh* I think I'll just sit back and let hubby and brother chauffer me around :D
My Driving Sucks! Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5