Adsense

Happy Friday :D Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Night Shots


Ahh...it is TGIF already! Hurray! Just feel so happy on this Friday evening because :-

Happy that my pain is gone! Yep, no more freaking-me-out pain! :D

Happy to be back at work and soaked in the happy office atmosphere with fellow colleagues today after my two days of absence :D

Happy that boss did not manage to squeeze in the time to see me today!
Yipee Ya Ya Ya! :D

Happy to hear the rhythm of the rain this evening after days of hot weather
:D Bring It On!

Happy that every staff is getting the variable bonus on this pay day :D

Happy that Dar is also getting the variable bonus on his next pay day :D

Happy I've done all my household chores this evening :D

Happy after the above mentioned, I simply chill out overlooking the lovely
night view and enjoy the cool breeze :D

Happy to embrace my precious weekend :D

Cheers folks! Enjoy your weekend too :D

Ah.....So Happy :D

Happy Friday :D Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5