Adsense

Blog Buddies - Yes! Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Yo! The power of blogging - it has been wonderful getting to know all blog buddies, what a way to embrace new found friendship through our blogs. Through this platform, I've realised that not only do we get to know each other, we've learned new culture too :D I think that's something fantastic!

Through the encouragement of my friend Christine, I continue to post my blog as I found a connection between myself and my daughter (who is ever so IT savvy!) It might be a little glimpse of what's the latest happening but it connects me to all my friends locally and overseas too.

We indirectly spiced up each other through our comments and it put a big smile on my face all the time. Tell me you feel the same too Gals!

Heather got this game going and she started with the letter K and so cute, she gave me a letter W. It'll keep me busy for my next post but before that, hows' this about me - SHIONGE huh?

S - Sincere (I have no time for hypocrites)
H - Humourous (I love to make people laugh :P)
I - Independent (I like to manage things on my own)
O - Organize (I love to organize BBQs, parties & gatherings)
N - Nice (I always try to be nice to everyone)
G
- Gutsy (Yup! Dun mess with me coz I'm really gutsy! Ask the President :D) E - Energetic (I am full of energy and oozes vibes!)

Have a wonderful weekend folks :D

Blog Buddies - Yes! Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5