Adsense

Arabian Nite Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Yep! It's the Arabian Fantasia tonight at The Ritz Carlton and me gonna party all night long :D

This year's Dinner & Dance is held earlier than the previous year and the theme for tonight's event is Arabian Nite.

Hmmm......I wish I could bring all of you along to attend our version of Dinner & Dance coz it is different from a usual discotheque night.

Yes, there would dancing, food & liquor but in our typically Singapore style it is a sit-down 9-course dinner with lots of entertainment & lucky draws for members.

As we are inviting lots of VIPs, my role besides having a good time (kekekek....) is to be host to the guests we invited and also host of the VIP tables to see that all is well taken care of.

Then there is this wacky Master of Ceremony that's gonna put on a good show conducting games, spot the best dress & basically to make us laugh :D

Annual Dinner & Dance is also the time of networking, bonding with Management & Members and yep, me gonna have a good time tonight ;)

Ciao and I'm so sorry I can't bring all of you along with me tonight but for sure folks! I'll be thinking about all of you as I sip my champagne and cheers to the night :D
Arabian Nite Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5