Adsense

Frantic Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Yep! I must admit - I'm getting frantic right down to being desperate with great anxiety attached to it :'(

Came back from KL over the weekend and reality just hit me that it's 12 days to Christmas and I've only managed and just manage to send out the greetings for my overseas friends this morning. I have not started shopping gifts for some of my friends & their children who are coming on Christmas Eve to bond with us over BBQ, very quickly now I must draw out the checklist for food catering as well.......Alamak!

Do you have this anxiety doing last minute shopping and making sure that you get the right gifts for family & friends? I do draw out a list but somehow with so many friends (yep :D heeee.....) I must apologise to all you lovely folks out there that if I do miss you out, oh please forgive me. I promise to make it up when I see you after Christmas ok?

Now before I end here busy wrapping some gifts, do swing by to Crystal's blog and wish her Happy 30th Birthday! It's her birthday today folks!

A quick note - we both love Pink :D - Once again, Happy Birthday Crystal!

Oh by the way....having problem leaving comments at some of your blog, is something wrong? I find it strange..........frustrating not being to leave a note for you when I visited, hope it gets better.

Well....Happy Shopping!
Frantic Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5