Adsense

Xmas Pressies Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Look! A Big Parcel all the way from The Bennetts in England. Every year we never failed to hear from Aunty & Uncle Bennett during Christmas & Birthdays :D

An early Christmas pressies with lovely packages individually gift wrapped with our names on it. Such a delight, the kids can't wait to see what's in store :D


Two lovely Reindeers Chocolates from Lindt - Yummy! Yum! Yum! - One for Bibi & One For Shan (So pretty to look that it's a shame really to eat it ya?)

Look at that lovely jewellery box for me :D It was so charming and delicated which I simply adored.

Other goodies is a Handicraft set for Shan to make a dragonfly, Thinking Puzzle for Bibi and a Silver Bottle Opener with a colourful stone for D.

Aunty & Uncle (Singapore 2006)Thank you Aunty & Uncle Bennett for the early Christmas pressies, we truly appreciate your kind gesture :D

Christmas is the time to give and as much as I feel the joy of receiving, I've enjoyed shopping & buying gifts too. To me, it is the thoughts that count and if I do shop something for my friends which might not be ideal, I sincerely beg for their understanding!

Due to the wide circle of friends around me, I might infact overlook some. Still I make amends the next year.

Be it a card or a simple box of chocolate, or even this greetings now - I wish all of you (yes you too blog buddies) :-

A HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH A BLESSED NEW YEAR 2007 - STAY HAPPY & STAY HEALTHY ALWAYS! :D - SHIOK to be your pal! :D

Xmas Pressies Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5