Adsense

Embracing 2007 Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Another year is like entering another chapter of my life - My Book of Life :D

Holding on to the memories of yester-years, cherishing the good times with my loves one and appreciating the little things in life.

Life has been good to me and through it all, spreading my 'wings' - Making a difference to people around me, creating an impact and nurturing & embracing true relationship.

Wishing all a Happy Blessed New Year, embracing 2007 with gusto and 'I believes' that every year is going to be a great year for you and your family.

As for ME, I shall and would continue to pass my contagious smiles around, healthy & cheery, continue to walk this journey positively and most importantly, continue to be a great Wife, Mom, Daughter, Daughter-in-Law, Sister, Sis-in-Law, Aunty Shionge & Best Pal of all to everyone I embraced in my life :D

Cheers & A Great Year Ahead! - Life is SHIOK and we'll going for a Countdown at The Fernandez's ~ Ciao~

Embracing 2007 Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5