Adsense

Boss' Treat Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Yep! Boss treated my department for a yummilious dinner at Yhingthai Restaurant. Been there once with my girlfriend and was a good choice to visit this place again at Purvis Street round the corner at Raffles Hotel.




The 'Rose' Among the 'Thorns' :D So bet you know who's that 'Rose' huh? Ya Lah! Boss treat the department so must take a picture with Boss mah! Kekeke.....

So without further ado, let me 'walk' you through the dishes that we had this evening, it came as no surprise that I was salivating as I type this coz it was that delicious although I wished that it could be more spicy to satisfy my taste-bud :D

Crispy Rice CrackerCrispy crunchy rice cracker to go with their special chicken gravy......add in red cut chilli and parsley ohhh la la.....trust me folks, definitely goes well with a glass of chill beer!

Don't under-estimate these juicy fat stuffed chicken wings! They are stuffed with meat & mushrooms and so easy to tuck in coz it's boneless......Argghhh......if only I could grab some now!

Olive rice with shallots, crispy shrimps, anchovies, red cut chillis etc. This is by far the best olive rice, in fact it is good on its own really. I gave up on my 'match' against my carbo this evening....Oops! Never mind, it was done in moderation wo....... heee...

Deep fried pomfret with their special thai chilli sauce, it was so fresh that it oozes sweetness just on its own without having to dip in the sweet sauce at all. Crispy & Crunchy too folks!


More dishes to come as you can see from above, pineapple rice, fresh vegetables, green curries not forgetting their mango salad......OMG! I wish I could invite all of you to feast with me :D

Mango with Glutinous Rice

Last and definitely not the least, we had thai desserts and this is a fresh cut mango with glutinous rice, as you can see it has the coconut cream added to it. Most of my colleagues tried durian pudding, tapioca as well as ice-kachang (ice shavings) with rose syrup.

*Burp* Oops! That's the normal reaction I suppose :D Sorry about that, highly recommended to all and if you do visit Singapore, check this out ok?

On this note, I wish all of you a wonderful weekend Folks! :D

Boss' Treat Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5