Adsense

Exhilaration Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
:D

:D :D

:D :D :D

Yipee! Yipee Ai Ai! :D

Well not that I get over from frantic mood to exhilaration over one night Keke.......But I do feel as if I am a Superwoman right now ;)

I spent about three hours this evening SHOPPING! Not quite there yet, still a long list of presents to buy but I've got what I wanted at least it's a good start. On top of that, I met Ms. Shy Girlfriend for dinner and she gave me my early Christmas present - thank you dear pal :D Appreciate receiving my early Xmas gift lor.

Year-end is the time whereby I splurged the most PLUS - I splurged and indulged most when I am on a holiday, not that retail therapy accelerated my good mood but it is the thought of giving and that look of appreciation from my friends whenever they received a gift from me.

More so when kids opened their gifts and they 'dig-in' fast and furious to start playing with their toys :D I like that exhilaration exude from the children, do you?

So there you have it folks - Thank you for your wonderful comments and I've started the first gear of shopping spree and the next few days it's moving on soon to fifth gear in no time at all.

Till then - Indulged & Be Happy - Shiok to start the ball rolling :D
Exhilaration Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5