Adsense

Great Party :D Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Great Party - Come Rain or Shine :D

Yep! It was a wet wet Christmas Eve and we were soaked to the nines still we managed. It was only a slight drizzle when D & some of the guys headed downstairs to BBQ some of the food. The other half of the guests stayed in the apartment - munching, chatting & playing games :)

D with Pei Yee

Getting dark

Fish Otah (hot spicy fish paste), sambal stingray as well as pork chops & chicken wings on the hot wire mesh.

The guys busy grilling before the rain starts to pour yet again, we weren't the only family having BBQ though, come to think about it, this is the wettest December we ever experienced with so much rain.

Ah....thirsty Fook!

Teo, Sharon & Low (My Kakis) Hmmm......they have all enjoyed my specially marinated chicken wings with lots of garlic & onion :D

Steven & TheresaMy neighbour from Texas baked me some mini tuna tarts for my guests - Thank you Jinny! It was yummilious to say the least.

Game Time!

After the BBQ, all came up to the apartment to have some wine & munchies. In order to let the kids have fun, I've organised some games for them as well. Too bad we can't have the games outdoor so I gathered the small kids around and played 'Passing The Parcel'

We had so much fun, I think we were the loudest in the whole block on this night kekeke....

Next, the adults & kids played the game 'Guess The Cork' - Yep, wine corks which we collected over the years. We passed this big milk bottle around and let my guests have a go, Bibi trying her luck :D - Can you guess folks?

Happy Faces :D

There, makes me smile to see that Fook & his family together with Melvin & Janice having a great time at my house. When my guests are happy - I'm happy too :D

Most of my friends left after midnight with Teo & his sharon sipping wine with D & myself till 3 am......so you can imagine we were like zombie on Christmas Day hahaha......

So there you have, rain is not going to dampen my spirit of having a great party with my friends. Shall post some of our pressies tomorrow.

We hope you have a great time too! Happy Holiday Folks :D

Great Party :D Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5