Adsense

Unleash Soon :D Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement

Watch Out Folks!

If I could.....

I would......

I would unleash you......releasing you to the light of the day......releasing the 'anguish' of all the fans out there:D

Yes....I would....

If only I could..... :)

Whopee! Whopee di..di ! What a brilliant idea to display cartons of the next Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows. Not only to tease the fans but good publicity too :D

I was out at Times Bookstores and couldn't hide my excitement that I just have to snap this for Bibi to whet her appetite for the next Harry Potter kekeke.......

Yep! She's gonna be one of the fan queueing on 21 July 2007 at 0701 am :D Yep! She wanna be one of the early birds hehehe....



I am not a Harry Potter's fan and I am sad :(

Still, although I am not the biggest fan, my heart pulsated when the next instalment of Harry Potter is out.....Yeah! I am exuberant and excited :D

Coz my Bibi is Harry Potter's fan and I feel the joy just as much when I saw the spirit of excitement each time she narrated the stories be it from story books or from movies. I did watch with her but not more than three of the movies I'm afraid.

The sense of euphoric magnetism was felt strongly towards Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban when it was released in England and she watched it in Birmingham with our friends during our visit that year.


It amazes me that she literally 'grew up' with Harry Potter :D From a young age of seven, she followed the series of books & movies relentlessly and there were times I caught her reading it over and over again.

In year 2005, I ordered 'Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire' without her knowledge through SingPost and guess what? On the day of the release....the postman came with a parcel for her and she literally screamed :D

So yes, I am excited.....I am excited the book is releasing this weekend and I am equally excited watching the characters so grown-up since the movies started in Year 2001 till now :D

Oh gosh.....I have not read any of the Harry Potters but anyhoo....my heart is still pulsating. Or maybe this is just me....I'm happy & excited over anything that makes my family & friends happy :D

So patient girl......you gonna lay your hands on them very soon :D


Kekekek.....just for my record folks :)

2001 - Harry Potter & The Sorcerer's Stone

2002 - Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets

2004 - Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban

2005 - Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

2007 - Harry Potter & The Order of The Phoenix

Unleash Soon :D Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5