Adsense

Blog Buddies Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Dear Blog Buddies,

Yep! You are like bread & butter to me :D

Many might not realise this but through your comments at my blog, I've learned about your experiences, culture, your perspective and gained wisdom as well. Hmmmm....let's see, the joy, the laughter, the anger, the anguish, the sadness - basically all your ups & downs.

Most importantly, without anyone noticing it but we've all embraced friendship through this circle of blogworld, exchanging private emails amongst some of us, MSN chatting as well as surprise pakages too, isn't that amazing? :)

Well just look at my last posting about my buddy confiding with me about his fall-out with his girlfriend, all your comments had shown the way you deal with situation as such as it's interesting to note the advice some rendered as well.

So.....this is a tribute to all of you, thank you for being here at my SO SHIOK and thank you for your true friendship too, I truly appreciate each and everyone of you.

Hugs & Kisses!
Shionge
Blog Buddies Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5