Adsense

Long Weekend Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Today is Hari Raya Haji* - Public Holiday for most Singaporeans so another day off from work and can't wait to head back to office and see how many people are plague by the holiday blues hahaha....

So with this long break, school re-opens tomorrow as well after six weeks of school holidays and I'm just as excited coz Bibiana is going to a new phrase of her teenage life. I insisted on accompanying her to her new Secondary School first thing in the morning tomorrow but as always being the independent child, she insisted on going by herself *sniff* - My baby is growing up folks!

Hmm....can't help being anxious coz this would be the first time she travels to school by MRT & LRT. Gosh! I think it's me...ok, I'll wait to hear about her 'journey' to school tomorrow :D

Right.....another successful jog this evening to the Bukit Batok Nature Park and took a stroll when I reached there. Enjoyed listening to the cricket and it was so blissful as I walked by myself before meeting up with D.

Spotted some monkeys and hmmm....some joggers just don't seem to understand this signage at all. Now let me see, maybe they thought it says do not feed bananas, other food stuff is ok??? Hello??

Oh well.....these are city monkeys for sure coz when I walked back to our apartment, I spotted one clever monkey hanging out at the bus-stop....probably catching the bus to the Zoo kekeke....

Ok...have to run coz getting up early to start the new year at the office tomorrow ya? Have fun folks!

* This festival is celebrated in conjunction with the pilgrimages performed by Muslims, called the Haj and to commemorate Prophet Abraham?s spirit of Qurban or sacrifice. Thus, in Singapore, Hari Raya Aidil Adha is also known as Hari Raya Haji or Hari Raya Qurban.

Long Weekend Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5