Adsense

Confide Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Breaking up is hard to do and suppressing it for years before initiating it is even harder.

My very closed buddy boyfriend confided in me his inner thoughts, anguish & pain prior to his intention to have a clean break.

When a relationship broke down between two persons, the element of suspicion over the presence of third parties is inevitable.

However, do not make that assumption and jump to conclusion coz what makes or breaks a relationship is really between the two of them.

I believe in all sorts of relationships, it needs to be nurtured and for this instance, I reckoned that things happened for a reason and if my friend chose to break off from his girlfriend after being together for more than eight years, he would have known best and no one is to tell him if it is right or wrong. Hmmm....afterall, people really don't have the right to judge him.

It would be better to know if she is the right person to walk down the aisle rather than to find out after exchanging vows that they are not the perfect match for each other. Making that right decision before walking down the aisle is far more important than a life-time misery between two parties.

I wish him well as I appreciate him for trusting & confiding in me coz the fact remains that just because he's the guy who initiates it, people would reckon that he was in the wrong to fall-out from his girlfriend. I hope that our circle of friends must acknowledge that they are the one going through the ups & downs, not us.
Confide Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5