Adsense

Parent-Child Bonding Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Saw this on establishing & fostering good parent-child relationship:

"A 100 years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in or the kind of car I drove..... But the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child." ~ Anonymous ~

I know I will not live up to 100 years old for sure but time moves on.

I am not a number cruncher, digits at my bank account don't bother me at all.

I am happy & contented at my humble nest.

I don't owe wheels - besides, my driving sucks, remember?

BUT......I do know that I am trying and learning oh so hard to be a good Mom to my Angels and for this I do believe that yes, their world would be different because I want to be part of their growing up and of importance to them.

Hmmm...still learning my rope folks to make a difference in their life and I bet we all do too to be 'important in the life of a child' :D

Have a wonderful weekend folks!
Parent-Child Bonding Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5