Adsense

Let's Go Japanese Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Our niece went to Japan for her honeymoon and came back with a lovely packet of green tea.

I love green tea and I love Japanese packing even more :D The very elegant and beautiful packaging of their gifts would send me on a shopping frenzy ..... without fail!

Before I visited Japan in Year 2001, I received this very beautiful kimono doll from my Elder Brother in 1984 when he was on a six months training stint. He hand-carried all the way home, this is one of my precious gift :D

This is very interesting. The Japanese are really creative too......it works as a save as well as a windchime. But I cannot recall where he bought this though. Ghee, can you help :D?


Now, my Japanese bells among all the rest of my collection on the top shelf. They are pretty heavy.

Something to remind us of Kyoto....... they are beautifully handcrafted with pretty good wood.


My favourite purse D bought when he went for his training stint in Japan too in Year 2000. Yep! Still using it after such a long time :)


Now don't be fooled.... this is actually paper crafted - isn't it amazing?

I'll upload another lovely hand-crafted painting tomorrow.....so Sayonara Folks! :D

Let's Go Japanese Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5