Adsense

Peculiar Dream Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement

I have the most peculiar dream two nights ago - go figure this out folks!

I was alighting from a car .....Hmmm...now who's that hunk ;D (Serious folks - a Hunk!)

Oh anyway....coming out of the car, I took a key from the car compartment and as my hands were full with stuff, I used my mouth to hold on to the key.

Guess what? I swallowed the key!!! Panic-stricken, I literally woke up but woke up in another dream whereby I visited a new apartment.

Yey! A new apartment in my dream - a very fancy place with lots of doors. While finding my bearing around the apartment, I was still worried about the key in my tummy. I need to find Dr. Tan quick to give me some medication to get the key out of my 'system'.

Poof! I was up and started relating this peculiar dream to my kids kekekek......:D

Now.... is that a key to a new apartment soon? Key to a new car? Ah..Huh! Or is someone trying to use this key to my heart :D

Just me & my dream folks! Shiok lah sometimes to share some funny weird dream :D

Peculiar Dream Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5