Adsense

Busker @ Wheellock Place Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
After watching the movie 'Over The Hedge' this afternoon, we were walking along the underpass towards Borders at Wheellock Place .

There was this busker strumming his guitar and singing with his son beside him. Just a little boy maybe about 3 or 4 years old was dancing and singing along with his Dad. I dropped some money into the guitar case and smile at them. Both of them said thank you to me and the little boy shook my hand and thanked me personally.

Guess what? He was so sweet and adorable....he ran after me when I've walked away and shouted 'Wait.....!" Next thing I knew, he gave me a big big hug and said thank you again.

Oh how he melted my heart :D ~ He has made my day! My only regrets was not taking out my camera to capture a shot of him :(
I'll look out for him from now onwards.
Busker @ Wheellock Place Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5