Adsense

June Has Gone! Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
My Calendar - My Schedule

Last day of June 2006 - Times Flies! I'll never pass this day this way again *sigh* Half a year gone by and tomorrow it's time to embrace the remaining months of 2006.

It seems like a merry-go-round, year in and year out doing the same tasks, same chores day by day...... hmm....dun think it's good to look back on the past six months. Instead, I be putting myself on full gear, maximizing my time and energy on my To Do List - couple of things on my plate for the next three months.

Here Goes:-

1) Have to go for wine tasting soon to pick some wines for my Union Dinner & Dance in August. Frankly, I really can't tell the difference between Shiraz, Merlot or Pinot Noir. So this is a task for D, can't fool him as far as wine is concern :P

2) Shopping for gifts & recce places of interests as Aunty & Uncle Bennett are flying in from England. Karen, my penfriend for almost 22 years is not coming this way with her parents so gonna miss catching up with her.

3) Still procrastinating on having my eye-sight check - Hmm....time for new prescription Shionge :-(

4) Budget 2007 preparation by September, although it's the routine submission to the Management, top gun is always expecting us to reduce, cut cost and improve savings. Now, that's a challenge coz my department is one that literally 'Cover Mountains and Cover Sea' - :P Kekekeee....local Hokkien lingo here, pardon me please.....*wink*

5) Read and to digest reports for coming committee meetings - let's just say there's a handful of them which I'm currently sitting in. Didn't want to go unprepare.

I could just go on and on but that's all till September coz by then, the thought of Xmas shopping and organising parties will be floating on my mind when I hit October :D

Until then, seize the day folks! Oh ya, most important list is to catch up with all my friends but if I don't..... please, please understand.

I need some time-out to smell the roses and indulge some quality time with my family - Hey, have fun embracing the remaining months of 2006 coz it's not gonna pass this way again.

~ Ciao ~ :D - Have Fun!

June Has Gone! Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5