Adsense

Cheering For England - Yes! Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Yesterday's Straits Times
Beating the Brazilian Samba Team? I like this pix of David Beckham published in the Straits Times yesterday - I really do and to read about England's confidence in beating Brazil not only boost up the team's morale, it certainly boost up the cup fever up to another notch.

Hey coz you see, it's gonna be tough for me shortlisting four teams into semi-finals. My pick so far is England, Brazil, Germany and Netherlands although I have this soft spot for Italy, France and Portugal too....aiya...so difficult *sigh*

Two more days to go before a dynamic Grand Opening in Germany on Friday - I'll be focusing on Group B for the time being and cheering England all the way....Whoppee....bring the Cup Fever on!! I'm Ready :D
Cheering For England - Yes! Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5