Adsense

Mixed Feelings Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Lots of things were floating in my mind this afternoon after my meeting at The Concourse. Thinking about family, work matters, friends near and far and during my journey home I just like to 'immerse' myself in my thoughts, my inner space.

I do come across as someone who manages my time very well and deal with issues and problems as it comes. I'm not sure if you agree with me that although we find 'relieve' in 'pouring' our problems with friends whom we trusted....there would be times whereby we let the matter rest just by 'absorbing' it within us.

I might be happy and cheerful, friendly and magnanimous, chatty and stuff like that but over the years it seems like 'an expectation' of me. That something is terribly wrong with Shionge coz she is not behaving like what she is suppose to be today.

*Sigh* we do have our bad hair day dun we? I do have my fair shares of 'ups and downs' and sometimes meeting the expectation of others could put a toil on me - not sure if you know where I'm coming come?

See, I dun like to mince my words if I want to put a point across to someone if I know they are wrong. Ironically, I retract coz I didn't want to hurt the other person too. So it makes me feel lousy to deal with people with huge ego, bigot and self-opinionated.

Can't help but reinforce this today that Bad people certainly suck and nice people merely swallow *sob*


Hmm...maybe it's the killer-weather that makes my mind ran wild this afternoon. Now that I've posted this, I'm fine....looking forward to a great weekend though :D

Mixed Feelings Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5