Adsense

My Bell Collection Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement

Bell Collection since 1990

Total Number of Bells to date: 97 pieces


My bell collection started with this Little Mermaid I bought in 1990 at Tivoli Garden Copenhagen, Denmark. Originally it was meant to be a gift for my friend but upon reaching home, I fell in love with it and that was the time I started collecting bells :D


Yep - That's my favourite Sumo Bell from Japan and it looks so adorable, none of my friends thought this Sumo ring a bell :D

Another set of old Couple Bells from Japan and sitting comfortably on top of our TV set in the hall. Hmmm....wonder if I get to ring till a ripe old age.

Then the collection grew and these are the colourful bells collected throughout all the States in America.


Some miniature bells and a very unique bell is the one with the Statue of Liberty I bought in New York City.

Floral bells are displayed near the window next to the pair of procelain lions.

Hand carried all my precious bells from America that eventually we have to buy this cabinet to display all the new collection.

Last Christmas, we played a game with the children and that is to let them count all the bells in the house and that was the only time I came to realise that the total number of bells which I have collected is 97.

Now, targetting to 100 pieces. Happy to see my collection growing coz each and every piece brought back fond memories of the countries which we have visited.

Anyone share the same interest in collecting bells?

My Bell Collection Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5