Adsense

Some Gifts Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement

I am so lucky! I am so happy! A colleague went to Bali last week and came back this morning with one limited edition of Absolute Vodka in a shiny gold bottle for me. Just nice for our Christmas celebration this December :D

Not only that, some munchies from Bali too - two different types of garlic roasted peanuts - Oh Wow! Yum Yum.... best to go with beer tonight.

Well, this is probably the happiest moment this morning upon receiving the gifts - hahaha, so realistic like that ya :D No lah! I always buy goodies & souvenirs for my friends at work too so there....... with me feeling so happy today I know how they how joyous they would be too when I buy gifts for them.

Alright....got to go and enjoy my garlic roasted peanuts :D

Some Gifts Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5