Adsense

On a Jet Plane..... Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
In case you're wondering if I'm jetting off to another country... keeekeke...nope. I wish I am though ahhaha..... on a vacation, seminar, assignment that would be absolutely fantastic huh?

Just a thought that came floating as I came across this shot and remembered the 'agony' during this flight back from Bangkok last September.

But before anything else, I remembered snapping this as I was on the last seat at the tail-end of Finnair loosing my thoughts on the horizon.

Right.... the 'agony', thanked my lucky star it was a short-haul flight and I met this young lady during a seminar in Bangkok. So in other words, it was merely an acquaintance and not someone you know very well.

She sat next to me and yak non-stop. I really mean it - NON-STOP! She did not give me a chance to rest my eyes or even to take the hint that I wanted to bury myself in my book.

She cut across as someone very 'insensitive' as she started pouring out her problems about her boyfriend, parents and relationship at work, even to the extend to ask if her new boyfriend will be faithful to her.

Now to be honest, I have a good pair of listening ear to all my friends but how to be 'Dear Aunt Agony' to someone whom I met the day before in a seminar? I was puzzled and tried to be nice but sad to say I can't give her a constructive advice as I hardly know her.

I enjoyed meeting people onboard the aircraft really as seasoned travellers will not dwell into pesonal private topics. It would be more like general issues such as countries of visitation, cultural, people etc.

Above all..... I enjoyed long haul flight as it gaves me time to read and to have 'ME' to myself loosing in my self-reflection and thoughts :D

Hey....another good 'scare' before I sign off. I was on an SQ flight from China back to Singapore, a man sat next to me and prior to take-off, he whispered to my ear........

Man (hush tone) : "Do you know what I like to do before take-off?"


Me (panic) :
"Er? What?"

Man (slowly) :
"I......I pray........"

Me (OMG! Almost wanted to faint) :
" Uh.....Oh......."

For a moment I thought he was going to _________________ (fill in the blank folks :D)

Whew! That's my encountered six years ago......Hehe...Bye! :D
On a Jet Plane..... Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5