Adsense

Threshold Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
I have a low threshold for PAIN ...... any kind and I remembered I wanted to literally 'die' coz the pain was unbearable after my cystic operation in year 2002. Apparently the pain-killers didn't work for me at all.... worst to note that sleeping pills didn't do the trick to knock me out!

I have a high threshold for TOLERANCE.... I am open towards other people's opinion, practices, characters or even to endure under all kind of situations. I believed that respect given is respect earned, there is no doubt about this.

Sadly, this time I've reached my threshold of tolerance and it pains and saddens me :'(

I embraced life positively all the time and if someone is going to take my kindness as weakness imposing guilt thoughts within us all the time then I just have to remind myself that my life don't stop just because of you.

There....I'm not going to harbour ill thoughts but I think I feel better having to pour out my sorrow now.

Thank you folks for bearing with me tonight, I truly appreciate it.
Threshold Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5