Adsense

Black & White Photo Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Black & white photo always intrigued me.........

Black & white photo always brought back my childhood memory.........

This black & white photo was shot by Bibiana from her bedroom window and I was immediately captivated by it's beauty and 'silence' of the surrounding area of the place where we lived as I used to snap from a direct view from our balcony.

Courtesy from Bibiana

Just don't know why but black & white photo always make me feel so nostalgic......Hmmm.....I missed my childhood whereby lots of black & white photos were shot. I must remember to ask my Mum for some of those photos as keepsake :D

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your kind concerns, love and prayers for my Mum.....truly appreciate receiving all your kind gesture after I've entered my thoughts yesterday.

She is recuperating at home although physically very weak still. Although she is currently out of danger now but Doctor did caution us to keep an eye on her.

Once again.....I thank you all for your wonderful comments at my blog :D

Hugs & Kisses from Shionge

Black & White Photo Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5