Adsense

Char Siew Noodle Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
This is my $2.00 Char Siew Noodle from our Canteen.....a regular breakfast item only on Thursday.

I don't normally have a heavy breakfast or lunch just 2 slices of toast and a cup of thick aromatic coffee but when in a rush, only on a Thursday (deliberately???) I'll go for Char Siew Noodle :D

Look at the green cut chilli and sambal chilli in my noodle - So Shiok :P
Hmmm....sometimes Canteen Lady Boss in good mood gave extra servings of Char Siew (roast pork) otherwise you can literally count the miserable pieces heeee.....

Now how can you forget the wanton soup, again I avoid taking the soup coz er...it is so oily and I must warn you that the minced pork is not fresh at all. But then again....for $2.00, fellow colleagues don't usually complain.

So with 'One Ton' (Wanton) Noodle in the morning.....I'll be too full to have lunch so $2.00 to last for a day..not bad right :D

Economical Breakfast....Kekek.....but although tomorrow is Thursday, I'll pass! Stick to bread is healthier ya? :D
Char Siew Noodle Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5