Adsense

Belated Greetings Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Dear Christine,

Happy Belated Birthday to you on 10 November 2006. Very sorry for thinking your birthday falls on 18 November *Paiseh*..... I promise I won't forget next year keke.......

Here's wishing you best of health and stay cheerful always :D

Luv always,
Shionge

Bell from PragueSo by now you know I've met up with my friend Christine and I must knock myself for keep thinking that her birthday falls on 18 November..... bought something small for her but look what she got me??

A handcrafted bell from Prague to add to my collection, isn't that pretty? I am so happy, my bells collection are growing la...lala...la


She is ever so thoughtful...she even bought a pack of butterlicious popcorns and stickers for my princesses.

Thank you Christine, once again Happy Belated Birthday to you. Wishing you best of health and stay cheerful always.

We'll have more bonding when you get back from Sabab ya?

Belated Greetings Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5