Adsense

$ IN $ OUT Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
$ -----> IN $ ----- > OUT

Hah! You'd probably wonder what's all this Money-In & Money-Out stuff which I'm gonna talk about huh?

There's this anticipation again - Yep! Like an annual ritual really coz traditionally on the 1st Friday of December, there's this 'huge' bonus payout to all the employees in my Company. That's why...there's $$$ In and there's gonna be $$$ Out for most people.

When I received my first pay check since started working in 1983, I gave all to my Mum. Yep! NO JOKE! I only kept some for transport. I don't splurge on fashion & make-ups etc.

Heee...later when pay increases I only gave a portion of it to my Mum coz I began to splurge - Keke....it's normal right?

Hmmm.....much later .....I splurge on goodies for my princesses and my apartment. I must admit though, I buy things on impulse which I'm trying very hard to get rid of this adrenaline rush. I know it's gonna take some time but so far so good, just love to pamper my friends on special occasions - birthdays, anniversary or even for no particular reasons :D

Anyway, been quite disicipline and spending within my means and I know of friends who actually lives on 'borrowed' money. My weakness as with some of my pals is I don't know how to reject them when they wanted to take out a loan from me. *Sigh* so sad coz I always have to do a write-off each time I sympathize with them lor.

It's pathetic to know that they are asset rich but......Hmmm...they thought it boosts their ego way up high when they drive around in wheels. Why take out an over-draft from the credit card companies and pay such high interest rates every month? Why go on a holiday if you don't have any extra cash?

As I grow older.....hey actually as I grow wiser my needs are minimize really. Not super rich but self-fulfillment very very RICH :D

So with bonus coming in round the corner, do save some for raining days and spend within your means folks! Money don't come by easily ya!

Which makes me wonder ..... why is it that millionaires still work so hard to achieve another million when they don't have time to spend their $$$? Hmmm.........that I must find out from the millionaires :D Kekeke.....

~ Ciao ~ Spend Wisely Folks!
$ IN $ OUT Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5