Adsense

Happy Feet Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement

Went to catch the movie 'Happy Feet' this afternoon, I suppose with such a cute dancing penguin like this even adults would love to watch them.

Fantastic animation set in Antarctica showcasting the kingdom of Penguins, I certainly enjoyed the scene. Small little Mumble is born who happens to the worst singer in penguin land but compensated by being a good tap dancer.

Cute & funny show...... so if you are done with Flushed Away or even the new James Bond..... just have a go at this one then :D

Oh by the way... I'm not sure if this is psychological but to be in the cinema watching a show set in Antarctic Circle exuded a freezing feeling witin me. I was brrr.......FREEZING! Even though I had my sweater on it was so COLD....... Anyone has this feeling at all?

It could be that the cinema hall is set at a low temperature so that all of us could experience the coldness of penguin land. Or..heee....may it's just me lah :D

Happy Feet Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5