Adsense

My Rocker ROCKED! Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Dear Bibiana,

Well Done! Well done my dear for achieving As in all the subjects. We are all very happy and proud of you.

You have proven that mastering the Chinese language is not so difficult after all if you put your heart & soul to it and you deserved getting a Grade A for the Chinese language my dear.

Bibi & Form Teacher Miss Toh

Just remember that studying and gaining knowledge is going to be a long marathon. It is not going to be just a 2.4 km or even targeting the run at 5 km. It is a life-long learning process and getting the results today does not mean that you stop to strive & learn.

In class getting the result slips


I saw your tears of joy this afternoon when Miss Toh handed the result slip to you and I want to let you know that "Mum is with you always!" I was also having my fair share of TEARS OF JOY and felt just as overwhelmed as you.

Remember your school's motto of "Standing Tall Achieving Results" through Loyalty and Honesty and continue to strive for the best.

School Mascot "STAR"

Cherished the final year in school and the bond with your classmates. Very soon you are going to a new school, new environment meeting new teachers & new friends. No matter what are the challenges ahead, just remember that we are always here to hold your hands and help you cross the finishing line.

With hugs & kisses,

Mummy

Oh by the way....love all these beautiful and colourful drawings which you and your classmates drawn for Miss Toh. What a lovely souvenir for her to remember that Primary 6 Diamond Students ROCKED ! :D



Bibiana is the one with the guitar on the right :D - That's really cool and I wanna share this awesome moment with all of you today.

Excitement filled the air all over Singapore as the Primary School Leaving Examination results were announced in all the primary schools. She was very nervous and requested me to take a day off from work to accompany her which I am most happy to do.

There were so many parents there sharing the joy and some tears too as others did not fare that well.

Overall we are very happy with Bibiana's achievement and to me the academic results is just only one aspect of it. I thanked the Principal for recognising her leadership quality by chosing her to be the Head Prefect of the school.

I've seen just how much she has 'grown' when she was tasked to be the leaders among all the prefects and took on her role responsibly which I am most proud with.

Now with the results out...shall wait till December before we know which secondary school she would be posted in.

There.....a day of tears, joy & laughter :D

My Rocker ROCKED! Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5