Adsense

3 Words Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
A friend shared this via email to me this afternoon and I would like to share this with all my blog buddies :D

I'll Be There
Being there for another person is the greatest gift we can give. When we are truly present for others, we are renewed in love & friendship, we are restored emotionally and spiritually.

I Miss You
A powerful affirmation tells partners they are wanted, needed, desired & loved.

I Respect You
Respect conveys the feeling that another person is truly equal. It strengthen bonds and applies to all interpersonal relationships.

Please Forgive Me
Many broken relationships could be restored & healed if people would admit their mistakes & ask for forgiveness.

I Thank You
Gratitude is an exquisite form of courtesy. Close friends are those who don't take daily c0urtesies for granted.

Count On Me
A friend is one who walks in when others walk out. Loyalty is an essential ingredient for true friendship.....it is the emotional glue that bonds people.

When troubles come, a good friend is there indicating you can 'Count On Me'.

I Love You
Perhaps the most important three words that you can say. Telling someone that you truly love them satisfies a person's deepest emotional needs.

Your Family, Your Friends and You, all need to hear those three little words.

So......here's my 3 powerful words to you : - I LOVE YOU :D Have a nice day!
3 Words Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5