Adsense

Comfort Food :D Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Hmmm.....I know it's probably not helping my waistline at all but nothing beats having my comfort food along with a cuppa :D

Yep, indeed a sinful indulgence as mentioned before but you see......D is just being practical, ie. no flowers but definitely surprise treat such as my favourite chocolate. So it was absolutely Shiokelicious to find a bar of Marks & Spencer Swiss Chocolate specially for me :D

I must confess.....just finished the last bite and I felt so satisfied and comforting in view of all the 'juggling' for the past two weeks. I am mentally strained and physically tired but with my all time comfort food - I'm fine :D

So, no time for me to worry about the waistline......Keke....Mmm....Yummy Swiss Chocolate, trust me folks :D

Comfort Food :D Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5