Adsense

Appreciating Art Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
I have an important announcement to make folks! I've just swiched to new blogger and noticed that some of your comments became 'Anonymous'. So sorry about that :(

Do remember to switch to new blogger when you leave a comment ok? Thank you ;)

So, coming back to Japanese goodies....... I wasn't able to upload this painting and I want to show you this. Again, beautifully hand-crafted (paper) and it's like a 3-Dimensional Kimono. Very real! Very vivid!

Too precious to cart it off in the luggage so was hand-carried onboard Japan Airlines by D back in Year 2000.

Come to visit us at home and you'll see this painting near the entrance :D Another conversation piece.

Yes I know! I was hesitant to upload these ashtrays coz it deems to be too 'erotica' but really.... honestly folks, this is appreciating Japanese Art in its finest.

Now, it would not do any justice to bring this out as an ashtray for our guests isn't it?


This is another Japanese erotica art piece of small little teacups ....... hmmmm....I bet you'll need to have many many cups of green tea if ever I do use this.

It perfectly matches the ashtrays and nope, don't intend to use it at all. Hehee...sorry folks! I'll serve you green tea in a bigger cup ;D
Appreciating Art Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5