Adsense

Break Is Over :D Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Tong Tong Chang! Tong Tong Chang! Kekek....that's the Chinese drum sound effect especially during this festive period.

And this happy Piggy is happy to be here......she is happy to have the next 365 days in her hands for sure LOLz.....

So....let's weclome Miss Piggy ya! :D

Four days off from work and time just zoomed by so quickly :)


It's back to work tomorrow and I can imagine how the desk is gonna be piled up with lots & lots of work and I'm looking forward to it :) ~ Yes I do! Does it surprise you? Kekekek.....

It's a common sight as you walked along the street seeing people carrying their mandarin oranges in this cute little red paper bag just nice for two. It is a symbol of luck when we went visiting with these mandarin oranges.


Want to share some lovely mini citrus orange plants which is in abundance during this festive. They looked so juicy ya!


We can spot them in most of the shopping malls & offices more so as a corporate gifts by some businesses.
Of course we could buy smaller pots for ourselves too if we wanted to :) I just like to look at it coz it brings out the festive mood all over Singapore.


Bonsai......do you like them? Doesn't need a lot of water but with the morning dew it tends to grow pretty fast.



Very much like the Christmas decoration in most shopping malls, they were all well decorated for shoppers to take picture with. I really like these coz it's pink hahahah.......



There! I'm in the mood like this dancing piggy coz first day of New Year was spent visiting my Mum & Mum-in-Law plus all the relatives arriving almost at the same time. So there were lots of eating as well!

But...Ahhh...I think I did well though not my usual standard. I did jog for two days so in way I was pretty proud of my achievement :D

Hey, I've been missing all your blogs and I shall be swinging by soon :)

Thank you for all your lovely comments to my last post and I'm sending this happy piggy over to all of you :D Stay Happy Always!
Break Is Over :D Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5