Adsense

This & That Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Year of the Golden Piggy This & That :D

Tomorrow is the biggest tradition in Singapore - The Reunion Dinner in all Chinese household and all the supermarkets & wet markets will continue their business till Saturday morning .

So....a little bit of This and a little bit of That from me :)


It is the 'invasion' of the piggy alright check out my Ang Pow (Red Packet). Besides those given out by banks, I've bought some which shows the piggy coz it is the Year of the Pig this year.



Which one do you like best? I love them all :) coz it is so cute!

I've been busy putting money into all the Ang Pow. Married couples would give out red packets to children or singe and it is a blessing and auspicious to give red packets during our Lunar New Year.

For us, besides giving to kids & single we do give a bigger red packet to our parents too :)

Now you would realise Ms. Piggy's presence is felt everywhere huh? Yep! In the bakery you would find this cute little piggy buns. Kekek....I didn't buy though, I just wanna snapped for you lah ....... :)

I did however, bought some Percy Pig candy from Marks & Spencer to usher in Ms. Piggy in our household.

I don't have roses for Valentine's Day, I do have 'bed of roses' to sleep on tonight LOLz..... Haha, I don't know but it's a tradition really to buy new bed sheet during this period and I shopped till I drop today.

I felt in love with hundreds of roses and I'm gonna have sweet dream for sure hahahah......

So off to the wet market at night after spring cleaning and rows of flowers greeted me, how refreshing.....

Pomelo hanging above the fruit stall......as you can see a glimpse of all those human heads :) It was so packed and everyone was rushing to grab whatever is available.

My regular fishmonger stall....I've bought some really fresh catch in the morning so merely to check it out and see what more to buy for tomorrow's BBQ. Can you see that big sea cucumber?


Lots of greens too but the tomatoes ain't so ripe yet, these are from Malaysia so I was told. I do notice most people buy alot of brocoli and cauliflower during this time too.



Anyway...I'm beat from all the shopping today so Me Not Cooking :D so we both had a delicious bowl of dried fish ball noodle with lots & lots of chilli of course (can you spot that small little plate of chilli padi too?)

So there! There goes my This & That :D It has been a busy week so do pardon me if I do not swing by at your blog....... I promise I'll catch up for sure :D

Until then......have a wonderful week and thank you for tuning in. Luv'ya All :-)

This & That Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5