Adsense

Platonic Relationship Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement


I have a friend, he is a boy so he is my boyfriend :D

So you see, I have alot of boyfriends and I knew pretty well that it's platonic right up to the stage of being brotherly-sisterly towards each other. At times confiding in each other too.

My girlfriend set me thinking about platonic relationship and I've missed an article which she prompted me weeks ago written by a male journalist on his perspective about platonic relationship - that of an affectionate relationship between two people of the opposite sex where there is no sexual element.

Since it is Valentine's Day on 14 February 2007......Er, a dreaded word to some and lovey-dovey to others what better topic to blog about other then platonically....hehe...if there is such a word.

On a personal note, I gave it a deeper thought really coz when I embraced friendship, it means that the comfort level is there to get to know them better.

But having said this, could men establish a platonic relationship because there is a physical attractiveness to the opposite sex?

Just a passing thought really but I was told or so I read that at some stage, one party would often wonder what it would be like to be physically intimate ~ Now, this thought should never ever affect the friendship.

To me, honestly folks I have far too many male friends whom I can get along with and if I do take a fancy to them, it would definitely not be platonic for sure :D (Shooo......they'll be frightened of me for sure kekekek....)

Aha.....anything overboard would be 'suicidal' and affects true friendship.

Afterall, true friendship developed because of mutual understanding and not by judging each other. I've embraced true friendship with so many people coz I believe that the trust & comfort level has been established as well.

Coming back to my girlfriend's 'curiosity', yes, I do trust & believe that there is some element of attractiveness when boy meets girl :D

Hey.....Valentine's Day is not just for lover.....Happy V Day folks :D

Platonic Relationship Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5