Adsense

My Zodiac Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Hey Folks! Thank you! Thank you so much for the comments about my travelling plans :D So overwhelming and make me so happy.

As mentioned, nothing concrete nothing fix just some preliminary thoughts but I might just have some meetings overseas though.

But really...honestly...how could I go on a tour and miss all you fantastic blog buddies huh?

Kekeke.......still, you know I would be around lah.....hehe.......:D

Hey.....look what I'm gonna blog about today:


February 19 ~ March 20

I don't really read about my horoscope other than knowing I am a Pisces :D and the Chinese symbol of Pisces has a double fish which is quite distinctive (双鱼)

Hmmm.....now I know why I love fish kekekek...

But the point really is I came across an article on "How Bad Is Your Temple According To Your Horoscope" :)

I was laughing as I continue reading this "You appear even more attractive when angry and your creative imagination is at its best when angry." Hahahaha......me? I didn't know that I can be attractive when I get angry so make me make mad folks :D Make me very very mad Grrrr..........

Still, I like this best when it further mentioned that "Nobody can be upset with you....." Now why would people be upset with me if I get angry for a reason right? It means they have done something obviously wrong isnt' it? Hmmm.............




WOOD DRAGON (13 Feb 1964 to 1 Feb 1965)

Now Dragons are majestic creatures and it symbolizes life and growth and is said to bring the five blessings : harmony, virtue, riches, fulfillment and longevity :D

They can be stubborn, passionate, excitable, honest and brave. Like the chivalrous knights & guardian angels of life, generous with their friendship, compassionate moving easily among all social strata & travel extensively.

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Heee....I'm glad to bring five blessings to people whom I crossed path with and that includes all of you too :D

~ Ciao ~ I'll leave you now coz I'm watching The American Idol tonight, 10 pm to 12 midnight, Singapore time.....bye bye ;-)
My Zodiac Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5